- Adjustable Alarm or Overtemperature Protection (OTP) setting can be used to protect the furnace or loaded chamber from excessive heat
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to the heating elements, preventing a thermocouple failure runaway condition
- Counter-weighted door swings upward, directing heat away from operator
- Four individual embedded elements in special refractory cement permit excellent heat distribution in the chamber
- Door safety switch protects operator by removing power to the heating elements upon opening the door
- Rear-mounted 0.38in. (0.95cm) diameter port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- LED display simultaneously shows both setpoint and actual furnace temperatures in either °C or °F (programmable models only)
Single-setpoint Controller (B1):
- Single ramp to setpoint and a dwell
- Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
8-step Programmable Controller (C1):
- Ramps to vary heat-up rate and dwell cycles to hold temperature at set levels from 0.1 to 999.9 minutes
- “Holdback” feature “holds” program until furnace temperature heats up or cools down to preprogrammed parameters—program will never outrun furnace performance
Oven, Platinel™ II thermocouple and a ceramic hearth plate to protect the bottom heating element.
120V models require fixed wiring and are not supplied with a power cord.
Warranty: 1 year