ESCO specializes in ULPA filtered cleanroom construction components for use in critical environments to protect products and processes from micro-contamination. Esco units incorporate German made ebm-papst permanently lubricated, direct drive, centrifugal blowers with external rotor designs, and Swedish Camfil-Farr ULPA filters. Esco products comply to major international standard and guidelines.
VIVA® Universal Animal Containment Workstations
The enclosure employs two independently balanced ULPA filtration modules to protect animals inside the enclosure from exposure to airbone particulates/ambient contamination, as well as, the operator from exposure to allergens and other potentially hazardous materials. It employs an airflow recirculating design .
- Biosafety cabinet class II and ELISA-verified allergen containment
- ISO Class 3 workzone as per ISO 14644.1
- Operator, Product and Environmental Protection via controlled inflow, downflow and exhaust
- Disposable high-quality polyester pre-filter with 85% arrestance located under the work tray
- Minipleat separatorless ULPA filter technology, operating at the typical efficiency of 99.999% at MPPS, 0.3 and 0.12 microns. This cabinet employs 2 ULPA filters, 1 for downflow and 1 for exhaust airflow filtration.
- Esco Sentinel™ Microprocessor. Audible and visual alarms alert the operator about unsafe sash position and low airflow (detected by our proprietary airflow sensing technology).
- Fail-safe system ensures that in case of airflow failure, the cabinet automatically shuts down.
- Motorized stand (optional)
Featuring an ergonomically sloped front design and integrated carbon filters to remove odors emitted, the VIVA Universal Workstation ensures the comfort of the operator during operations. Coupled with the standard protective features of precise airflow engineering, ULPA filtration techniques, Esco Sentinel™ Microprocessor control and Isocide™ antimicrobial powder coating , the VIVA Universal Workstation represents a complete solution to your need for ergonomics, reinforced safety and operations efficiency in animal handling operations