Introducing Esco Isotherm® – world class laboratory ovens from Esco with the technologies and compliance to prove it. Ergonomic, intuitive interfaces, microprocessor PID controls with programming options, 4 zone heated air jacket, precisely tuned and tested ventilation and insulation package, all supported by Esco’s solutions-based sales and service representatives worldwide.
Safe, Superior Protection for Sample, User and the Environment
- Multiple redundant over-temperature protection system to guarantee maximum sample and user protection.
- Electronic over-temperature protection built into the microprocessor.
- Redundant mechanical over-temperature protection, adjustable from the front, independent from the microprocessor.
- Overall temperature protection meets DIN 12880 Class 3.1.
- Red LED illuminates if external mechanical temperature protection is engaged.
- Controller will control temperature at the over temperature setpoint.
- All electrical components UL recognized.
- Electrical circuit protection in accordance with UL requirements.
Quality Esco Construction
- Electrogalvanized steel with white oven-baked epoxy antimicrobial powder-coated finish.
- External surfaces are powder coated with Esco ISOCIDE to eliminate 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure.
Ergonomic Design Improves Convenience
- Ergonomic door handle, operation is gravity assisted.
- Bright LED displays mounted at top (not base) of the device are easily read from across the laboratory.
- 2 shelves in all the models.
- Directly mounted shelves increase usable chamber space.
- Cleanroom” design with minimal joints and crevices is easy to clean.
- Single piece stainless steel chamber with rounded corners.
- Formed direct shelf mounts reduce chamber hardware and reduce difficult to clean spaces.
- Diagnostic functions in the microprocessor include historical read-out of temperatures.
- Diagnostic menu provides read-out of all sensor inputs and controller settings.
- Service can be carried out from the front.
- All electronic components are isolated from the work chamber, and easily accessible for replacement.
- Low service costs.