ESCO specializes in ULPA filtered cleanroom construction components for use in critical environments to protect products and processes from micro-contamination. Esco units incorporate German made ebm-papst permanently lubricated, direct drive, centrifugal blowers with external rotor designs, and Swedish Camfil-Farr ULPA filters. Esco products comply to major international standard and guidelines.
VIVA® Dual Access Animal Containment Workstations
A modified laminar flow clean bench with unique air-balancing properties technology that prevents hazardous allergens from escaping the work zone and external contaminated air from entering the work zone.
- ELISA-verified allergen containment
- Carbon filter to absorb odor
- Convenient dual-access operation (Large 14″ work access opening to enable ease of insertion and removal of cages from the work zone) ergonomically sloped sash deliver maximum user comfort
- Motorized height stand and based on caster wheels
- Downflow ULPA filter supplies ISO Class 4 air cleanliness as per ISO 14644.1.
- Minipleat separatorless ULPA filter technology , operating at the typical efficiency of >99.999% at MPPS, 0.3 and 0.12 microns
- Esco Sentinel™ Microprocessor
- Two eye-level Minihelic® pressure gauges
- Downwards recessed air grills