CO2 incubators are widely used in scientific research to grow and maintain cell cultures. Typical fields of application include tissue engineering, in vitro fertilization, neuroscience, cancer research and other mammalian cell research.
Sleek, reliable and intuitive, Esco CelCulture CO2 incubators provide all-rounded sample protection that brings your scientific dreams one step closer to reality.
VivoCell™ Precise Temperature, CO2 Control and High Humidity
- Best uniformity and control among competition
- Fast CO2, temperature and humidity recovery without overshoot
- Direct heat design for rapid recovery, with 8 heater grouped into 3 zones
- Air jacket provides isolation against ambient temperature fluctuations
- VentiFlow™ forced convection accelerates recovery of chamber air to ISO Class 5 Cleanliness after door closing to prevent contamination
- Filtered air circulates across water pan to accelerate humidifying process
- Air flows gently around culture plates, causing no disturbance to cell culture
- Blower automatically stops when door is opened, to minimize mixing of chamber and room air
CelSafe™ Contamination Control System Provides Seamless Protection
- SteriSafe™ ULPA filtration enables the chamber air to be maintained at ISO class 5 condition.
- SwiftCon™ moist heat 90oC decontamination cycle operates overnight to eradicate any contamination in the unlikely event it occurs. At the end of the cycle, the chamber is dry and ready to use.
- All input gases are filtered by in-line filters before they enter the chamber to remove impurities and contaminants.
- The incubator’s main body is made from electro-galvanized steel with Esco’s unique ISOCIDE antimicrobial coating.
- The interior of the chamber is made from stainless steel type 304.
User-friendly software interface
- Comprehensive user-configurable alarms for all the parameters.
- CelAlert™ alarm system reminds user to replace CO2 tank and ULPA filter.
- Intelligent data and event logger records all incubator parameters for on screen recall.
- 16 MB built-in flash memory guarantees long term storage of data.
- Diagnostic interface and on line quick help provide comprehensive solutions to frequently. encountered problems.
- RS485 data output.
- Chamber is made of shiny stainless steel chamber with all rounded corners.
- Ductwork, plenums and shelves are removable without tools.
- Glass door is removable without tools.
- Inner gasket removable without tools.
- Diagnostic functions in the microprocessor include historical read-out of the parameters.
- Service can be carried out from the top/front
- Esco electronics and sensors have been expertly designed and paired to be inherently drift-free, to minimize need for calibration
- Low service costs.
Remote Monitoring, Datalogging, Programming Software Esco Voyager is a PC-based software package developed…