ESCO specializes in ULPA filtered cleanroom construction components for use in critical environments to protect products and processes from micro-contamination. Esco units incorporate German made ebm-papst permanently lubricated, direct drive, centrifugal blowers with external rotor designs, and Swedish Camfil-Farr ULPA filters. Esco products comply to major international standard and guidelines.
VIVA® Bed Disposal Animal Containment Workstations
Cage cleaning and bedding disposal procedures are now simpler, safer and more productive
- ELISA-verified allergen containment
- Sentinel™ Microprocessor controller
- Industry-exclusive integrated height hydraulic to enable the workstation to be adjusted as per user requirements
- Long life ULPA filter protects the user and the environment from harmful particulates created when dumping cages. Pre-filter extends the life of the main ULPA filter and can be safely changed within the work zone with the airflow operating.
- NanocarbTM activated carbon filter to remove odors.
- High performance, energy efficient and minimal maintenance blower system.
- Single piece stainless steel work zone liner simplifies cleaning.
- Offset opening in the work surface provides a staging area for cages to be dumped facilitating faster and safer cage processing.
- A 40-gallon NSF listed waste container is mounted to the work surface allowing for rapid disposal of waste materials within the work zone.