Plas Labs, U. S. A.
Plas-Labs is the world leader in Acrylic Containment and lsolation Technology. Since 1967, Plas-Labs’ product line of glove boxes have been used in research laboratories all over the world. Plas-Labs Hypoxia Chamber Glove Box is the latest in CO Control, Oxygen Control and Temperature Controlled Containment System. Products include Glove Boxes, 2 Anaerobic Chambers, isolators, Environmental Controlled Chambers, Desiccators, PCR Chambers, Nitrogen Dry Boxes, Animals Care and Animals Research Products.
Fiber Optic Oxygen Meters
Ideal for situations requiring low levels of oxygen during critical isolation of your research materials.
- Standard 24 month warranty (Not applicable for gloves and consumables) Formed one piece clear acrylic top.
- Self-sealing quick disconnects enable the operator to change the drying train without disturbing the internal atmosphere. Matched die molded thermoset white bottom.
- Adjustable vacuum gauge on transfer chamber.
- Two vacuum pressure pumps, one each for transfer chamber and drying train. Four ground key cock valves for purging.
- Drying train includes polycarbonate canisters containing DesiSphereTM. Inner door on transfer chamber opens automatically when pressures are neutralized between main chamber and transfer chamber.
- All controls are illuminated.
- “Bright Light” system (40,000 hour lamp guarantee). Electrical outlet strip; U.L. & C.S.A. approved, hospital grade with four outlets.
- White ambidextrous Hypalon gloves.
- Power requirements 120 Volts 60 Hz.
- All clamps are adjustable to compensate for wear.
- Four ground key cock valves for purging.
- Inner door on transfer chamber opens automatically when pressures are neutralized between main chamber and transfer chamber.
Automatic Anaerobic Chamber
- Internal PC with multi-functional operator interface.
- Three Drying Train canisters with quick disconnects.
- Programmable Catalyst Heater Unit.
- Two ground key-cock valves on main chamber.
- Fluorescent Light. Two 1/4″ NPT gas connections.